•Engineering Degree in specified disciplines
• Relevant experience in a similar position; experience in Power Industry of Oil & Gas industry would be a plus
• fluent knowledge of written / spoken English
• supervisory skills
• To provide specific expertise relevant to the Engineering and QA/QC activities to be carried out for the design, construction completion, commissioning and handover of Projects in compliance with applicable Laws, Codes and Standards
• To develop detailed commissioning documentation in support of timely and efficient project completion and Handover.
• Working experience lasting not less than 10 years in the operation of Refinery/Gas Processing/Petrochemical Units;
• Working experience lasting not less than 3 years as Plant Chief Operator for units similar to the ones which are foreseen for the present assignment;
• Capability to properly utilize the documentation issued by Company for the job (equipment & instrumentation data sheets, P&ID’s, one line diagrams, plot plan, vendors’ drawing etc.) and to propose revisions as need during operability and maintenance checking performed at the side;
• Directly subordinate to the discipline leader
• Carryout tests or jobs assigned by the discipline leader
• Support the discipline leader to compile the tests forms procedure and data sheet
• Works with P&I diagrams, control diagrams, wiring diagrams etc.
• Support the discipline leader to put in safety conditions equipment or system
• Verify measures, Check protections, Verify final drive devices, Verify boards and motors
• Verify rotating machine, Verify system alignment for tests, Coordinate temporary pieces preparation
• Checks open and closed loops, Verify DCS system, Verify instruments calibration
• Capability to coordinate the shift personnel and/or group of technician reporting to him;
• Capability to communicate verbally and in writing (Log book preparation, Interoffice Memorandum, Minute of meetings etc.) in English language;
• Capability to supervise units operation under critical and emergency situations;
• Knowledge and experience relevant to safety, health and environmental procedures
• Interface with other project disciplines to ensure smooth, reliable and timely flow of data, and information.
• Review and evaluation of any proposals/requests pertaining to Mechanical/ Electrical/ I&C, and provide technical support in Project decision making.
• Provide technical assessment and support for commissioning Mechanical/ Electrical/ I&C issues regarding site queries submitted by Contractors.
• Directly organize and supervise all commissioning activities in the field.
Review Contractor and Company documents for adequacy