▪ Organize, co-ordinate and supervise the execution of the drilling works, in order to ensure safe working conditions, good performance, minimize costs, meet established deadlines, project specifications and respecting HSE and Quality procedures and standards.
- To report all the activities to Project Manager
- Ensure the technical and economical implementation of contracts received for drilling and completion program, optimizing the use.
- Interacts with customer management concerning operations.
- Coordinating with Tool Pusher / Rig Superintendent, and drilling supporting team on drilling issues.
- Co-ordinate the technical and economical implementation of drilling activities with electrical, mechanical and material supervisors.
- To ensure that rig personnel follow all SAS Procedure and WI.
- Controls work progress and ensure that the drilling operations are carried out in accordance with the established program in a safe and proper manner.
- Ensure that necessary spares, consumables and equipment for the drilling operation are available on rig site.
- Co-ordinate with contractors, schedules machinery, equipments and safety checks and makes provision for maintenance and repair.
- Co-ordinate Rig Moves.
- Ensure that personnel under his supervision possess the necessary qualifications and experience to properly carry out the work assigned to them from a professional as well as safety point of view.
- Monitor the Event reports issued for non-conformities detected on drilling site, and ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Be familiar with all relevant work and safety procedures issued by Saipem and by the Client, and promote the implementation of same.
- Ensure that safety and drilling drills are carried out in accordance with the regulations.
- Comply with Company and National Regulations.
- Comply with Safety Rules and correct use of PPE.
- Ensure the quality of work performed.
- Well Control Certification (either IWCF or WELL CAP are acceptable)
- Basic Safety Induction, Emergency Breathing System (EBS), First Aid, H2S, Firefighting and self rescue, CPR.,
- For offshore: Sea Survival, Helicopter safety and escape.
- Fluent in English to Read, Write and Speak.
- Computer Applications
- Good Knowledge in Drilling and Workover operations.
- Ability to supervise activities to ensure the rig’s structural integrity is maintained.
- Ability to control the well in emergency situation, including the well control operations
- Knowledge to supervise Drilling and Workover Operations
- Leadership and ability for plan work activities.