Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental, Oil&Gas or Safety)
We are looking for young graduates in technical subject with knowledge of the industry or with very limited practical experience (1 – 2 year max) in HSE construction
We are looking for proactive candidates, with strong communication skills and able to work in a team.
Assignment: Offshore Construction projects located in West Africa, Caspian Sea, Indonesia, North Sea etc. so candidates should be available to go to work worldwide
English knowledge: mandatory written and spoken good knowledge
IT Skills: MS Office (especially Excel)
STEP ONE: SELECTION
The selection of the candidates will take place by end of January 2015.
STEP TWO: TRAINING
After a successful selection a 3 weeks training will start around beginning of February 2015 in the Training Centre in Schiedam (the Netherlands).
STEP THREE: HIRING AND MOBILIZATION
At the end of the training the students will be assigned to an operating project on site.
The candidates have to be clearly informed that they might be assigned to Onshore, Offshore or Drilling projects.
▪ Provide necessary support to ensure the correct development, management and improvement of the Project/Vessel HSE
▪ Management System throughout all the phases of the project/activities/vessel operations
▪ Provide necessary support to ensure that all design and construction activities carried out by Saipem are conducted in strict accordance with the Client HSE Requirements, Saipem HSE Standards, applicable local legislation, International Standards (ISO14001 and OSHAS18001)
▪ Take part in accident / incident investigation
▪ Participate in HSE Risk Management and Occupational Safety Risk Assessment
▪ Provide necessary support to ensure that Project HSE plans and procedures are developed and implemented throughout the entire project life
▪ Participate in pre-construction survey, identify safety criticalities and environmental sensitive areas and design mitigation measures
▪ Assist the Project engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, Hazard and Effect Management Process, Risk Assessment, etc. ..)
▪ Liaise with HSE Corporate functions, operating companies and project team in order to ensure compliance with standards and procedures on board of vessel
▪ Coordinate the activities of the HSE Officers on board of vessel
▪ Provide HSE support and advice to the vessel management and to the project team