After a theoretical training in Milan, the junior resource will give assigned at operating project on site to support Management Project department in various activities.
Tasks performed by Project Management Engineer Junior:
• Assist the Project Manager during project activity planning, e.g. in the preparation of the Execution Plans, in the definition of the resources allocation and project execution, coordination specific topics relevant to engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning activities.
• Coordinate project interfaces among Engineering/ Procurement/ Yard / Site.
• Assist in administrating contracts with the client and vendors / subcontractors managing change order and claims.
• Assist in the implementation of the management information System.
• Assist in coordinating the technical close -out of the project.
Locations of the work of Project Management Engineer Junior:
The work of Junior Project Management Engineer is carried out at the project on site. Onshore Construction projects located worldwide; Mexico, Nigeria, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait etc. All candidates should be available to go to work worldwide.
Education and Essential skills:
• Master Degree in Mechanical is required.
• Excellent Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Office.
• Good communication skills both oral and written
• Strong analytical approach to work
• Must be capable of planning, prioritizing and organizing tasks and activities, time management of self.
• Highly motivated to attend training and to learn tools, methodologies and skills from this role.
• A willingness to make a long term international career in Oil & Gas Business.
• International work experience (including traineeship or non-related) job activity would be highly valued.
• Any experience (maximum 2 years) of quantity surveying experience gained from a Contractor, would be preferable but not essential.