- Emirom’s Client is a Multinational Company providing engineering, construction, commissioning and start-up activities for worldwide leaders in oil & gas, power generation and distribution, chemical and petrochemical, general industrial construction industries;
- Our Client in looking to hire several Mechanical Superintendents for worldwide deployments in major international projects;
- Projects locations: Northern Europe, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Brazil, USA, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Angola, Congo, Egypt
- Type of assignments: onshore and/or offshore, long term (project based, 12 up to 24 months)
- Contract type: employment (individual labor contract as employee)
Mission: providing leadership to all Mechanical team members, ensuring product and service delivery meets specifications and deadlines; the incumbent also ensures that all work is done in compliance with standard Mechanical practices, local regulations and in compliance with the Company’s safety policies & procedures.
– Responsible for ensuring safe and successful execution of construction activities in their area
– Schedules work activities and manpower requirements to meet established completion dates.
Manages teams through the execution phase, providing a focus on safety, quality, cost and schedule
– Provides safety monitoring / leadership
– Interfaces with QA/QC personnel to address quality issues / progress
– Provides oversight of contractor’s materials management / verification systems
– Ensures compliance with specifications, procedures and plans
– Monitors workforce productivities / progress relative to schedule
– Monitors environmental compliance, as required
– Interfaces with contractors, vendors, and Client for field level changes, e.g., scope, costs, etc.
– Controls change/scope creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work.
– Verifies post-site arrival of procured equipment and engineering equipment
– Serves as liaison with Client
– Supervises the mechanical completion phase and transition to the final hookup and commissioning phase
– Manages all punch list items outstanding
– Coordinates construction supervisors
– Coordinates quality audits
– Oversee installation, hook-up and turnover of mechanical equipment scope
– Includes stewarding preservation, vendor coordination/interface, construction planning, package walk downs, mechanical equipment package troubleshooting, rotating equipment mechanical equipment, static/dynamic commissioning experience
-Bachelor Engineering Degree – mechanical or construction management is preferred
-Minimum of 3 years experience in the same role for oil & gas construction projects
-Minimum of 8 years experience in supervisory position for oil & gas or power/energy construction projects
-Ability to use the main MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Project
-Fluent in English;
-Italian language knowledge can be an asset
Emirom is a key player in the International recruitment & selection business, within the Romanian market since 2000. Our main areas of interests: EPC and EPIC projects in the energy field (oil & gas, power generation, transport & distribution) and in the industrial construction field.