In the realization of Oil & GAS plants, Junior Mechanical System Specialist will provide support in managing the construction quantities through the company information systems and tools.
Tasks performed by Mechanical Specialist
• Ensure the set-up, the training and the implementation for the Project of the Mechanical Information Systems for the piping spooling, for the complete management of the welding data production till the hydro test completion phase and the proper traceability of spools/fabricated material during Construction Works.
• Verify the monitoring of daily man hours/equipment spent by construction contractors or in direct hiring
• Support the managing of quantities and the process during the construction phase and create the specific report.
Location for Mechanical System Specialist:
The work of Junior Mechanical System Specialist is carried out at the constructions projects on site; main locations for onshore projects: Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Mexico, Kuwait, etc.
Education and Essential skills:
• Master Degree in Mechanical is required.
• Excellent Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Office.
• Good communication skills both oral and written
• Strong analytical approach to work
• Must be capable of planning, prioritizing and organizing tasks and activities, time management of self.
• Highly motivated to attend training and to learn tools, methodologies and skills from this role.
• A willingness to make a long term international career in Oil & Gas Business.
• International work experience (including training or non-related) job activity would be highly valued .
• Any experience (maximum 2 years) of quantity surveying experience gained from a Contractor, would be preferable but not essential.