▪ Execute the inspection and Quality Control activities on site, collecting the relevant objective evidences, relevant to Coating and Painting.
▪ Execute the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site
▪ Issue the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports
▪ Verify/control the correct storage and certification of material and instrumentation calibration certificates
▪ Witness/perform qualifications of coating processes
▪ Check surface preparation
▪ Check and record atmospheric conditions prior to starting of painting operations
▪ Carry out wet and dry film thickness checks
▪ Monitor observations of the correct coding cycles
▪ Verify the correct color-coding and painting
▪ Perform visuals inspections
▪ Perform adhesion testing
▪ Perform penetration testing
▪ Evaluate impact testing
▪ Perform visual checks after blasting.
The minimum required qualification levels are:
– NACE level II Coating Inspector,
– ICorr Level II Coating Inspector,
– CSWIP/BGAS Level II Coating Inspector.
Location: Burgas and Varna / Bulgaria
Contract duration: 12 months extrendable