In the realization of Oil & GAS plants, Junior Quantity Surveyor will provide support in managing the construction quantities through the company information systems and tools.
Tasks performed by Quantity Surveyor:
Here below the main task:
• Create and Update the project bill of quantities in the form of a quantity record booklet according to active and passive invoicing procedures.
• Update the project management database with actual data.
• Verify the actual quantities in order to assess both the active and passive progress measurement according with the contract in place.
• Supply quantitative data for the preparation of Extra works and Day works.
• Ensure the monitoring of daily man hours/equipment spent by construction contractors or indirect hiring.
The work of Quantity Surveyor is carried out at the constructions projects on site; main locations for onshore projects: Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Kuwait, etc.
Education and Essential skills:
• Master Degree in Mechanical is required.
• Excellent Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Office.
• Good communication skills both oral and written
• Strong analytical approach to work
• Must be capable of planning, prioritizing and organizing tasks and activities, time management of self.
• Highly motivated to attend training and to learn tools, methodologies and skills from this role.
• A willingness to make a long term international career in Oil & Gas Business.
• International work experience (including training or non-related) job activity would be highly valued .
• Any experience (maximum 2 year) of quantity surveying experience gained from a Contractor,