- Manage the request, reception, storage, preservation and distribution of consumable materials and spare parts, ensuring compliance with quality and safety standards in work site activities and with corporate procedures and standards.
- Manage the request of materials for stores or project assuring the correct procedure for authorization
- Manage the receiving of materials and equipment according to orders issued by the main office or locally
- Arrange the controls of all materials received, and notify any differences or damage to material
- Manage the storage of materials received, and to ensure storing and preservation in the preselected storage facility
- Operate the distribution of materials including the upload and download
- Execute the periodic and slow moving analysis in collaboration with corporate department
- Support in the preparation of periodic sample inventories
- Manage the preparation and packing of material to be shipped and execute the preparation of the packing list in alignment with the corporate procedures.
- Maintain a constant flow information and reporting to the vessel management and to the relevant corporate department
- Guarantee monitoring of deadlines and the notification of delays in the delivery of materials by suppliers, to request intervention of the appropriate area department responsible.
- High school DIPLOMA
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar position
- Experience relayed to oil & gas industry will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Computer proficiency
- Very good knowledge of English language, both spoken and written