CRANE OPERATOR – 45 To. Mobile Crane TEREX RT 45 L
To operate cranes for heavy lifting operations on barges in compliance with the instructions of the Site Foreman; To ensure the operations are carried out in compliance with security and quality procedures and regulations
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
• To carry out lift, position and install equipment (pile drivers, clamps) and project materials (jackets, piles, decks) as per instructions.
• Supervise crane maintenance (safety)
• Check cables, pulleys and load cells.
• Notify maintenance personnel of any problems identified
• Ensure the respect of security regulations.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Valid crane operator certification
• Experience in heavy lifts
• Fluent English