The candidate will be entitled to manage the project HSE requirements at Company’s Yard, for the fabrication of Oil & Gas project Hub/Terminal facilities. The project Hub/Terminal will contain all facilities for LNG production, storage and export, which includes the fabrication of LNGC (LNG Loading Area) & FLNG (Feed Gas Platform) platforms and riser jackets/decks.
▪ Implement HSE management systems at site / field level, according to the Company HSE guidelines and standards
▪ Ensure the management of all the HSE issues for the site / field Tasks
▪ Develop and ensure the implementation of the HSE Management System in compliance with the international standards (ISO 14001 / OSHA18001, others)
▪ Ensure that all sites activities carried out by Company’s staff and subcontractors are conducted in strict a accordance with Company’s HSE Standards
▪ Ensure the implementation and compliance with the HSE plans and procedures
▪ Act as HSE focal point for the work developed at site / field level
▪ Develop an emergency response plan for any identified potential event
▪ Establish an HSE monitoring and audit program
▪ Promote environmental and safety awareness among the workforce and hold regular site meetings with supervisors, workers, subcontractors
▪ Provide HSE support and advice to the project/site management
▪ Interface with Clients and Authorities
▪ Staff and manage the Field HSE team
▪ Ensure protection of Environmental Sensitive areas
▪ Ensure the development of spill contingency plan and monitor implementation
▪ Ensure the development of Waste/Chemical/Water Management Plans, obtain relevant permits from authorities and monitor implementation
▪ Ensure compliance with noise regulations requirements
▪ Ensure and monitor protection of air quality within the project activities
▪ Establish an environmental monitoring and audit program applicable to all phases of the operations
▪ Find out Archaeological significant areas by conducting surface survey and sampling of visible sites
▪ Develop Occupational Safety Risk Assessment
▪ Take part in accident / incident investigation
▪ Ensure Project HSE training and Induction programs implementation at site level
▪ Promote periodical site HSE Review
▪ University degree or equivalent
▪ Relevant training and qualification
▪ Fluent English
▪ Minimum 10 years of experience in HSE Oil & Gas Industry, 5 years of which in HSE Management/Coordination on Construction/Fabrication Projects.
▪ Good knowledge on Safety Management Systems (ISO 14001 & OSHAS 18001).
▪ Dynamic, responsible and able to deal with pressure.