05 Mar 2020
Our client, oil & gas service company has two HSE MANAGER positions to be covered asap in IRAQ and KSA
- International Company into Oil & Gas field
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Language: fluent English
- Field of experience: Oil & Gas Sectors (Upstream/Downstream Plants)
- Work experience: 15 years
- Work experience : min 7 years in the position
- Qualification: University/Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/…. Engineering
- Availability: available to manage and supervise construction sites in South Iraq
Duties & Responsibility
The duties and responsibilities of the candidates are engineering manager activities, following:
- Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
- Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
- Carries out any in-house safety training.
- Carries out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
- Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
- Safeties related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
- Participates to meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
- Performs Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.