Mission: Promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; directing staff.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention, labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions.
- Develops action plans; measures and analyzes results; initiates corrective actions; minimizes the impact of variances.
- Communicates and coordinates requirements.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzes information and applications.
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Skills and Qualifications:
University Graduate preferably in HR field, HR Manager Course, HR Inspector certification
4 years experience in the same position
English language knowledge – advanced