ROTATING EQUIPMENTS SUPERVISOR for onshore pipeline/Russia
Mission: Under the Mechanical Superintendent, the Rotating Equipment Supervisor is responsible for the correct installation of pumps, engines, turbine and compressors
- execution of the detailed scheduling of rotating equipment installation, according to project plan, workload, manpower availability, company procedures and project priorities;
- coordinates the preparation of equipment before erection in site
- coordinates the activities for the hold/wait points along with the client/third party
- allocates tasks to subordinate work teams; monitors team and individual performance taking remedial action as appropriate.
- maintains and promotes high standards of work targeted to achieving safe, optimal process performance
- evaluates personnel performance through formal and informal assessments to identify strengths and weaknesses; recommends corrective action as appropriate
- ensuring that the activities are carried out to the safety procedures.
- supervise the specialists in order to ensure that the installation/alignment parameters are in accordance with the technical specification
- analyze the efficiency factor in relation to each work order closed out, detect and optimized the resources improving the efficiency of forecast.
- prepare the relevant analysis and report and submit to his superior.
- writing reports for planning activities, maintenance procedures and any suggestion.
- to carry out the on-the-job training ensuring the implementation of the training programmed for the Company personnel.
- closely monitors critical process parameters, process performance and efficiency, initiating changes as necessary through subordinate work teams
- monitors abnormal process and equipment conditions, incidents, hazards or emergencies; initiates and supervises action to correct or contain same, reporting incidents and near misses per procedure.
Requirements and skills:
Degree in Mechanical engineering or similar
Demonstrable experience (min. 5 years) and proven track record as Supervisor – Rotating Equipment/ Packages in onshore oil and gas construction projects;
Excellent technical abilities as a Mechanical Engineer;
Demonstrable working knowledge of relevant technical codes and standards within the mechanical engineering discipline;
Ability to define contractor scope of work and review work progress and reports
English language – fluent
Italian or Russian language will be considered an asset