ROV / SUBSEA TECHNOLOGY PILOT
MECHANICAL – HYDRAULIC EXPERT
ELECTRICAL -ELECTRONIC EXPERT
Carry out Subsea Remote Equipment operations, in compliance with approved specifications/operative procedures, with a high quality and in compliance with company safety procedures and legislation relating to Subsea Remote Equipment.
• Maintain and operate the complete Subsea Remote Equipment including the winch, A frame
• Find faults on all Subsea Remote Equipment / hydraulic / electronic / electrical / control sub-system
• Carry out Subsea Remote Equipment operations
• Mobilise and demobilise Subsea Remote Equipment systems on-board vessels and barges
• Produce Subsea Remote Equipment dive logs (written/oral/video) for presentation to client
• University, college or industry education and/or training in a Marine, Mechanical or Hydraulics discipline/trade.
• Two years minimum industrial experience with relevant trenching or ROV Operations conducting maintenance and piloting experience.