Coordinate and control the work of workshop staff (pipe fitters, metal workers, steel carpenters, steel fitters, crane operators, welders, etc.), ensure total compliance with safety and quality procedures and standards. Follow the Company safety standards.
● coordinate and check the work carried out by personnel, directly acting during more difficult stages (pipe routes, skids assembly, tank or reservoirs construction, lifting operations, etc.)
● inspect documents, check available assembly material and delegate work to workshop formen
● define the assembly welding jobs, identifying the parts to be pre-fabricated at the workshop and the welding jobs to perform upon assembly
● prepare as-built drawings, with all variations made during works, giving the superior all data for correct accounting
● comply with detailed program for the use of personnel and equipment made available, promptly report any interference with and/or variations to the work of other parties
● provide quantitative data produced for issuing the State of Works Progress
● control the execution of works, whilst guaranteeing quality, ensure the operative program is complied with and check that applicable safety standards are observed. coordinate and check the work carried out by personnel, directly acting during more difficult stages.
● Mechanical Engineer or Welding Engineer degree
● experience in fabrication of static equipment and steel structures (tanks, reservoirs, columns, skids, supports, etc)
● minimum 5 years experience in similar position
● English language – minimum B1 level